Thursday, August 26, 2010

Introducing myself

    My name is Meng-Jou Chiang. You can call me Meng-Jou. I'm from Taiwan. I have parents and a younger brother. I can speak Chinese, and Taiwanese. I study in Taiwan.
   
    My favorite subject is Chinese, and my least favorite is chemistry. I don't have any job now, but I want to be a businesswoman in my future.

    English is the international language in the world, and I am interested in English. My goal is to attend an American uiversity, and to be a good English speaker.

    I can play the piano, and I am good at baking and cooking. I would like to traval. I like to go shopping and surf the net in my free time.

6 comments:

  1. Nice job, Meng-Jou. Do you know which university you want to attend yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice to know more about you.
    And, When you start to play piano?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You good at baking and cooking?
    Wow!! Me too! I like baking. :)
    Do you make any baking, now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Meng-Jou. Are you good at baking and cooking!? That's so good!!:D
    By the way, why do you want to be a bussinesswoman?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Meng-Jou.
    Oh! Do you like to travel?
    What do you think the most surprising place of your travels is?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,you like to cook :D, what kind of dish do you like to make ?

    wish to you al the best ^^

    ReplyDelete