Monday, August 30, 2010

A Person Who Has Made Difference: Yun-Chin Wang

Yun-Chin Wang

    Yun-Chin Wang helped our home country in two ways. He was a businessman in Taiwan. He is one of the businessmen who built the economic fundation of Taiwan. His enterprise created many different industries and made many job opportunities to help people who did not have a job. People think he just did this for his own benefit, but now more than six million Taiwanese work in the enterprise. This improved my home country's economy a lot. He was also keen to participate in philanthropy. He donated electronic ears to deaf children, and built a lot of hospitals for old people. They have complete medical equipments, and there are professional doctors who can help the elderly with thier health problems. Some people even thought a businessmen could never do that, but he succeeded. He was a businessman, but he knew more than how to make profit. He undertood how to be a useful and successful in his field and how to help others and his home country.

6 comments:

  1. great man and i think that he cahnged a lot of things of in Taiwan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Meog-Jou :-).
    He is very cool.
    I heard that you want to be a businesswoman.
    I think you can learn a lot of things from him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meng-Jou.. I like what you write, really it's interest me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know him, but I understood he is a very important businessman in your country.(^-^)b
    Do you want to be like him??

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. #2 - I like this paragraph because when I read the story, I can understand esaily.

    ReplyDelete