Thursday, October 7, 2010

The View From my window

The View From my window
            There is a special view outside of my window, and there is always something interesting outside. In front of my window, there is a big parking space. In the parking space, there are cars, plants, and my neighborhood. There are many different colors and sizes of cars in the parking space, but there is a red, small car always parked on the right hand in front of my window.  From the view on the left side of my window, one can see some beautiful plants such as apple trees. Under the apple trees, there are many pretty flowers and tiny blades of grass. Sometimes, I see some falled apples on the grass that cover the flowers. Actually, my neighbors are from different countries. They always have some activites at the parking space such as BBQ parties or birthday parties, and they always do  the actives in front of the apple trees near the parking square. Finally, I think the view from my window is interesting because the parking space in front of my window has a lot of special things such as neighborhood parties and a good view of nature.

5 comments:

  1. I am really interesting about your window i would like to see the view I think it is exciting


    good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meng-Jou
    you interests me to know more about the red, small car that always barked on the right hand in front of your window, I wish that you talk more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like apples.
    Can I have the apples in front of your house?
    Hahaha! :-)
    It is impossible, isn't it?
    What is your favorite fruit?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooow I like your window view, It is intreseting to see other people parties. XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. hhh you tempted me to see your window .. thanks alot .. I am keen to eat apple -_-

    ReplyDelete