Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Descriptive Paragraph - Picture 4

Descriptive Paragraph - Picture 4







           
     
 Fighting is not allowed in everywhere. Look at this picture, the girl looks happy and proud of  herself.  She is sitting on the wood bench. There are some bulletins on the girl’s right wall, and there is a painting, and some colorful shits near the picture.  In the painting, there are two little children holding hands in the picture which looks so peaceful. Then on the right hand of the picture, there has a field box. It is full because there are some parts of yellow shits are out of the field. However, the girl looks like she wins a fight because there is a bruise in her left eye socket, and she looks happy. Maybe her opponent was difficult to deal with because her cloth and hair are in disorder. The principal's office is on the left side of the girl. The principal is talking to her mother, and they may want to punish her. In the end, the girl is a example that to tell us don’t  fight.   

7 comments:

  1. Hi, Meng-Jou.
    I also think that fighting is not allowed in everywhere. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hhhh.. I really like the conclusion sentence :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Meng-Jou

    I think it is intresting sometimes to break the rules.

    hehehehe I never try to do it XD,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your paragraph because your sentences are very clealy, and I can understand enough when I read your paragraph. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Fighting is not allowed in everywhere"

    hahahah

    its really fun sentence

    good job

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked that you did a interaction with the reader!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice introducing and perfect vocabulary .. I get benefit from it ..thanks

    ReplyDelete